The suspect yelled at the employee about a text message he supposedly sent a family member of his. The suspect was also threatening physical harm. The dispute had nothing to do with a Giant Eagle, the report stated.
The suspect's yelling caused a scene and police were called. Police charged the 19-year-old with disorderly conduct, and he was asked to leave the store.
See More on Patch
- Creative Con Wants Free Beer: Best of the Blotter
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Spitting Man Threatens Cops: Police Blotter
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter
- Man Robs Bank With Pen; Burglars Target Frozen Turkeys: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Stow Man Pleads Not Guilty in Child Porn Case
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Stow Breadmakers Build Haitian Bakery, Brick by Brick, Loaf by Loaf