On Dec. 31, an Eastwicke Boulevard man called Stow Police to report criminal mischief in his neighborhood, according to a report.
The man said four juveniles rang his doorbell and when he and his wife answered the door, the boys threw snowballs at the door, the report stated. It was unclear whether the couple was hit with any of the snowballs.
Later, the man saw the group of boys standing at the corner of Eastwicke and Progress Park arguing with a man who was yelling at them for throwing snowballs at his car, the report stated.
When police arrived, they could not find the boys, the report stated.
See More on Patch
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Police Dog Takes a Bite Out of Crime: Best of the Blotter
- Spitting Man Threatens Cops: Police Blotter
- Police: Stow Man Arrested After Pummeling Cuyahoga Falls Resident
- Stow Man Loses High-End Electronics, Jewelry to Burglar
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Stow to Pay $23K for Sliver of Land for Graham Project
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace