5 Things: July 11 Stow City Council Meeting
The meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. tonight. Read on to find out what councilmembers will discuss this evening.
The Stow City Council meeting is scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.
Here are a few things expected to be discussed during the meeting:
- Bath Salts: The city is looking into banning the sale of these man-made hallucinogens in Stow.
- Sign Replacement: Rocco's Pizza wants to change its sign on Graham Road.
- Appointments: Phillip Russo will be added to the Senior Citizen’s Commission and Edward Franks will be the newest Board of Zoning and Building Appeals member.
- Business Item: Council will discuss authoritizing a contract with ComDoc for its printer management program.
- Meeting: The next council meeting is scheduled for Thursday at 7 p.m. at City Hall.
Click on the .pdf attached to this post to see the full agenda.
Can't make the meetings? Don't worry, Stow Patch will be there — check back for coverage and updates.