Council Considering Plan for New Nursing Home
Find out what's happening during council's Nov. 14 committee meetings.
Items on the planning committee agenda include:
- A request from Altercare of Ohio for a conditional zoning certificate and site plan approval for the construction of an 80-bed nursing and rehabilitation facility on a 5.89-acre parcel at 5000 Sowul Blvd. The main entrance to the proposed 51,680 square foot facility would be from the Giant Eagle/Towne Center circulation drive.
- Discussing amendments to various sections of city code.
Items on the finance committee agenda include:
- A request for advancement of local taxes from the Summit County fiscal officer.
- Authorization of a contract with Medical Mutual of Ohio for aggregate and specific stop/loss insurance.
- Amending a contract with Karvo Paving Co. for the Call Road storm sewer removal and replacement project.
Click this link to see the agenda for the meetings.
For updates from the meeting, check back with Stow Patch.