A 30-year-old Clinton man has been charged with drunken driving after losing control and crashing his car on Darrow Road last week, according to a Stow police report.
Police said the man went off the side of Darrow Road when he crashed and he doesn't not have a driver's license. When police arrived, they suspected the man had been drinking and he blew a 0.122 in a breath test, the report stated. The legal limit is 0.08.
No one was injured in the accident. Police charged the man with drunken driving, failure to control, and not having a valid operator's license. This is his first drunken driving offense, police said.
See More on Patch
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- UPDATE: Graham Road Crash Sends 5 to Hospital
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Man Huffs Keyboard Cleaner, Crashes Into Tree: Best of the Blotter
- Stow Man Loses High-End Electronics, Jewelry to Burglar