On Dec. 21, officers pulled over a car for weaving in its lanes on Graham Road, according to a Stow police report.
A 17-year-old from Independence was driving and had a passenger, also 17, from Independence, in the car, the report stated. Officers asked the driver to perform and breath test, and she blew at 0.107. The legal limit is 0.08.
Police charged the driver with drunken driving, prohibitions, curfew and weaving in lanes. Police charged the passenger with curfew and prohibitions.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- New Industrial Building Planned for Alpha Parkway