Keith Bush, the Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force’s current fugitive of the week, turned himself in Tuesday morning, Ryan Helfrich of the U.S. Marshals said in an email.
After seeing himself on the news Monday night, Bush decided to turn himself in to the Cleveland Police, Helfrich said.
Bush is wanted for murder. He allegedly shot someone after an argument in May 2012.
Click here to see all of the task force’s fugitives of the week. If you have information on any of them, call the task force at 1-866-4WANTED, or text a tip to 847411 (tip411), keyword WANTED.
See More on Patch
- Authorities Looking for Fugitive Wanted for Murder During Dice Game
- Armed and Dangerous: Fugitive Wanted for Drug Trafficking
- Fugitive of the Week Wanted on Robbery And Firearms Charges
- Wanted: Felon Accused Of Having A Firearm
- Fugitive of the Week Accused of Attacking Housing Authority Security Guard