Halloween 2013: Stow's Trick-or-Treat Date, Time Set (Already!)
It may seem very early to set the date for next year's Halloween already — but the mayor said she always gets inquiries months and months in advance about when the trick-or-treaters will be out in Stow.
Trick-or-treat in Stow just wrapped up a few weeks ago, but the mayor has already set the date for 2013.
Next year, trick-or-treat will be Saturday Oct. 26, 2013 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Before the mayor took office this year, she said trick-or-treaters previously went out from 6 to 8 p.m.
She said she moved the time up by half an hour because it was better for the younger children participating in the holiday. Drew added she got a lot of positive feedback about the time change after this year's beggar's night and wanted to keep the same time.
Stow Patch announced the 2012 trick-or-treat date and time in February. Yes, it seemed odd to let people know that early in advance, but that simple post remains one of the all-time most clicked on events on the site. So, mark your calendars! Stow residents have plenty of time to prepare for Halloween 2013.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Stow to Pay $23K for Sliver of Land for Graham Project
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace