The Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force is looking for information on Anetaeus Spencer, the task force’s fugitive of the week.
Spencer is wanted for aggravated assault with a firearm by the U.S. Marshals and the Lorain Police Department, according to a press release from the task force. Spencer allegedly shot someone in the chest after an argument at Gills International Lounge in Lorain in October.
Spencer, 30, is about 5’07” and 210 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes. He’s thought to be hiding in Lorain and has a previous address near the 2400 block of Lorain’s Washington Ave.
The task force is offering a reward for information that leads to Spencer’s capture. Individuals can call the task force with information at 1-866-4WANTED or text a tip to 847411 (tip411), keyword WANTED. Tips can stay anonymous.
See More on Patch
- Armed and Dangerous: Fugitive Wanted for Drug Trafficking
- Fugitive of the Week Wanted on Robbery And Firearms Charges
- Wanted: Felon Accused Of Having A Firearm
- Fugitive of the Week Accused of Attacking Housing Authority Security Guard
- Fugitive Of The Week Faces Robbery, Kidnapping & Burglary Charges