When the officer arrived, he stopped Calvin S. Solomon, 49, on his way out of the courthouse Oct. 8 and arrested him on a failure to comply warrant, according to the report.
The officer said Solomon, a California resident temporarily living in Cuyahoga Falls, had three Percocet, a plastic bag of marijuana and a plastic bag with four brass screens on him.
Solomon was arrested and charged with possession of drugs, a fifth-degree felony and possession of marijuana, a minor-misdemeanor.
According to court records, Solomon pleaded not guilty to the felony charge. The case was bound over to Summit County Common Pleas Court.
See More on Patch
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Man Tries to Escape Custody at Stow Court: Police Blotter
- Thieves Caught with Pot After Stealing from Kohl's: Police Blotter
- Police: Stow Man Arrested After Pummeling Cuyahoga Falls Resident
- Funky Odor Dooms Suspected Chuck E. Cheese Weed Dealer: Best of the Blotter