Joseph Resovsky's status read, "I'm so happy somebody shot up all those little (expletive). Viva la School Shootings!!!!" WKYC reports. Resovsky is 20.
The man said he was trying to make a point, but that point could get him a $1,000 fine and 30 days in jail.
In another incident, 33-year-old Virginia man Christopher Johnson wrote "High Powered Rifle" on a wood plank and walked into Sandy Hook Elementary in Shenandoah County, VA, News Channel 5 reports.
The man was detained and no one was hurt, Channel 5 reports.
What do you think of these incidents? Take our poll and tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
- Babies Spotted on Roof, Abductions Reported, Man Spits on Cop: Best of the Blotter
- UPDATE: 35 Exposed in Carbon Monoxide Leak at Sto-Kent Family Entertainment
- Mayor: New Tax Could Put Cops in Schools
- 'Craigslist Killings:' Richard Beasley Testifies in Own Trial
- UPDATE: Task Force Commends Teacher, Officer in Meth Bust