Ohio places sixth on a list of top 10 places for foreclosure deals in the country, according to RealtyTrac's latest report. The average foreclosure savings is 46 percent and the average sale price is $72,063 in Ohio.
The number one location is Maryland where the average sale price for a foreclosed home is about $168,000.
(Note: Savings are measured by comparing average sales prices with average foreclosure sales prices.)
In Stow, one out of every 711 housing units is foreclosed. Overall in Ohio, one out of 482 homes is foreclosed. Scroll over the interactive map attached to this post for even more information.
The county suffering from foreclosures the most is Stark.
Previous foreclosure coverage in Stow:
- A Few Foreclosed Stow Homes Going to Sheriff's Auction in December
- 14 Foreclosed Stow Homes Going to Sheriff's Auction in November
- 16 Stow Homes in Foreclosure Going to Sheriff's Sale in October
- Newly Foreclosed Condo in Stow Selling for $26,300
- Foreclosed Lake Front Property For Sale in Stow
- Foreclosed: 2-Bed, 2-Bath Condo Selling for $49,900