Manager Rhyan Soltes said the new building features more space to display clothing, equipment and toys.
"We have more space so everything is more organized and more shopper-friendly," Soltes said. "We were able to pull clearance clothing into it's own section."
The store also has closer parking, a public restroom and bigger fitting rooms.
Once Upon A Child specializes in toys for toddlers and clothes up to sizes 16 and 18. The store was formerly housed in the Target plaza on state Route 59.
If you have questions about selling items to the store, call the new number 330-678-7176.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Stow to Pay $23K for Sliver of Land for Graham Project
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace