On Nov. 18, Stow Police were called to the 5100 block of Renne Lynn Circle because a 61-year-old resident said some unusual things were happening at her home.
The woman told police that during the last three weeks someone broke her doorbell, applied an unknown chemical substance on her lawn and left a wad of tobacco on a chair on her front porch.
The chemical caused a patch of her lawn to go dead.
Criminal mischief, in this situation, is a third-degree misdemeanor.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- New Industrial Building Planned for Alpha Parkway