Police said the three juveniles — all from Cuyahoga Falls — had taken two air horns and a Playstation 3 accessory without paying for them. Officers said one of the teens had a folding knife with a 3-inch blade.
The items were valued at $62 total.
In this situation, theft and carrying a concealed weapon is a first-degree misdemeanor. The case is being handled by Stow Youth Services.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Stow to Pay $23K for Sliver of Land for Graham Project
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace