Several Republican Candidates Representing Stow at Twinsburg Candidate Night Thursday
The Twinsburg Republican Club is hosting Summit County representatives at its Meet The Candidates Night this week.
Several Republican candidates that represent Stow will be in Twinsburg Thursday.
The Twinsburg Republicans' Club is hosting the event at the Twinsburg Community Center on Sept. 13 from 6-9 p.m., according to President Matt Cellura.
The event will be a more formal presentation, offering the candidats 10-15 minutes to speak to voters and fielding questions.
Cellura said they planned the event in September to make sure they could reach out to any early voters.
"We're looking to let them present themselves to the community," he said.
The list of candidates attending includes:
- Twinsburg Superintendent Kathi Powers and the levy committee
- Kristina Daley-Roegner (District 37 State Representative)
- Eddie Sipplen (Summit County Commone Pleas Judge)
- Jennifer Hensal (9th District Court of Appeals)
- Randy Rivers (Summit County Sheriff)
- Ron Antal (Summit County Fiscal Officer)
- Greg Roemer (Summit County Council)
Cellura said County Executive Candidate Frank Larsen and David Joyce, who replaced Sen. Stephen LaTourette, may also be attending.
"It'd be a great draw," he said. "It wouldn't just help our club but people would come to see him, which would help other candidates."