When the employee approached the woman, she reportedly tried to flee and in doing so, she tried to hit the man several times.
No injuries were reported.
Police said she did get away in a 2011 Chevy, but was later identified. Robbery, in this situation, is a second-degree felony.
Normally, Stow Patch identifies individuals connected with felony charges. Police did not immediately respond to questions about the name of the suspect or how she was later identified.
See More on Patch
- Man Tries to Escape Custody at Stow Court: Police Blotter
- Thieves Caught with Pot After Stealing from Kohl's: Police Blotter
- Catalytic Converter Thieves Target Apartment Complexes
- Note Used to Rob Walmart, Failed Pizza Robbery, Drunk Man Tased: Best of the Blotter
- Drug Thieves Scamming Stow Businesses