Wave of Black Friday Deals Coming to Cuyahoga Falls, Stow
Here are the best Black Friday/doorbuster deals around.
If you're going to brave the waves of shoppers on Black Friday, you may need a little help (and a lot of patience).
Toys "R" Us and Walmart open their doors at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Target opens at 9 p.m.
Many others open at midnight or very early Friday morning. Several stores are offering scores of doorbusters. Many are also advertising online deals, which include free shipping.
Here's everything you need to know about Black Friday. Read on for more specific deal information. We’ve highlighted popular Black Friday spots and included “sweetest deals.”
TOYS "R" US: 8 p.m. Thursday
Sweetest deal: Barbie or Silver Cadillac Escalade Power Wheels each on sale for $269.99. Regular price: $419.99.
WALMART: Three sale events: first at 8 p.m. Thursday; second at 10 p.m. Thursday; third at 5 a.m. Friday.
Sweetest deals: $75 gift card when you purchase the Apple iPad 2 for $399; Emerson 32-inch TV for $148; LG Blu-ray player for $38.
Sweetest deals: 50-inch Westinghouse HDTV for $349, Nikon L310 Digital Camera at 50% off for $99.99.
BEST BUY: Midnight Friday
Sweetest deals: Sharp Aquos 60-inch 1080p 120Hz LCD TV for $699.99; Toshiba Excite 10-inch 16GB Android tablet for $299.99.
KOHL’S: Midnight Friday
Sweetest deals: There's too many to count. Click here for the array of deals.
MACY’S: Midnight Friday
Sweetest deals: Selected small appliances for $9.99 (after rebate); 60 percent off Christmas china and holiday dinnerware and linens, and much, much more.
Braving the busiest shopping day of the year
- Check out all the circulars and ads. Many have coupons or savings passes to clip.
- Go online and visit the stores’ websites for invaluable information.
- Check out Black Friday websites, many which include comparison charts, sale schedules and valuable tips.
- Blackfriday.com and BFads.net and theblackfriday.com have all the ads available in one place with timely updates.
- Shop Local allows you to plug in your ZIP code for specific local offers.
- Offers.com offers great advice on saving money with their Black Friday Savings Center. Check here for the most up to date store opening/closing information.
- Mobile apps can also keep you on your toes and moving when you’re out and about. Fatwallet’s mobile app can find you the best prices while you are on the go and Pricegrabber’s mobile app compares in store and online deals.
- Many stores, like Toys "R" Us and Walmart offer their own apps to help you with shopping.
- BFads.net has a phone app available this year also. If your phone helps you with other tasks, this might be the way for you to maneuver the Black Friday mania.
- One last bit of practical advice for dedicated Black Friday shoppers, we can’t state it enough: Many sales are happening late at night and into the wee hours of the morning so bring a buddy and be safe!
Happy and safe shopping to all!