Summer vacation starts today for all Stow-Munroe Falls School students when class ends at its normal time at all of the buildings.
School will start up again for the 2012-13 school year Aug. 23 (a Thursday) for students Kindergarten through ninth grade.
Grades 10-12 will begin Aug. 24. (The date difference at the high school is because of freshman orientation.)
So, what will you do with your 83 days of summer? Tell everyone in the comments section!
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Driver Charged in Graham Road Crash
- Man Passes out in Drive-Thru, Drugs and BB Guns: Police Blotter
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Stow to Pay $23K for Sliver of Land for Graham Project
- House for Sale Has Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling, Brick Fireplace