There's several new businesses planning to open this fall in Stow and Patch wants to know, which one are you most excited about opening?
Read more about four new businesses opening its doors soon:
- Cellar 59: Owner Vincenzo Pezzaniti said he's planning on opening a wine tasting retail shop at 3984 Kent Rd. this fall. For more information read a previous Patch story.
- Starbucks: The mega coffee chain expressed an interest in opening a new store in a former bank building at 4249 Kent Rd. back in February. The store, with a drive-thru, is expected to open mid-August. Read more here.
- Fire Water Fuel: The former Stow Beverage & State Liquor at the 3200 block of Kent Road is trying to return to the source of regenerative energy thinking for a sustainable future, according to its website. Read the a previous Patch story here.
- Ohio ENT & Allergy: Two doctors practicing in Cuyahoga Falls and Uniontown are interested in building a two-story medical facility close to the Stow Municipal Court this fall. The plans approved by council include medical space and administrative offices. The 14,000-square-foot building would also include space for two more doctors. Read more here.
- Dipped and Dazzled Bakery: A Tallmadge and Stow woman are opening a chic bakery, decorated with crystal chandeliers, in the Marc's plaza by the end of September. The bakery will offer single treats like cake pops from $2 to detailed wedding cakes that could cost up to $1,000. Click here for a previous Patch story.
Thanks. We'll email you the next time we update this story.