Invite a friend
Come to the Stow Senior Center for chess every third Tuesday of the month. All skill levels are welcome. Chess boards are provided.
|Where||Stow Senior Center 3968 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH 44224|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Stow Senior Center
The Stow Parks & Recreation Department organizes a variety of recreation and educational programs for senior adults 55 and older. The Stow Senior Center is the location of many programs & activities for the active senior adult. The facility is open Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:00pm-3:00pm and during scheduled programs. Senior adults are encouraged to contact the Stow Parks & Recreation Department for a listing of current programs. Most programs require advanced registration.
Other events here
- Senior fitness: Strength and tone Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Chess group Monthly, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Senior fitness and seated yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Senior cards and games Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Health and Wellness Screenings Monthly, 11:30 am–1:00 pm
- Evening cards Monthly, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm