Invite a friend
Senior fitness: Strength and tone
Patty Woodall will lead the strength and tone fitness program at the Stow Senior Center. Exercises are completed with small hand weights and exercise tubing while you work out to music.
|Where||Stow Senior Center 3968 Darrow Rd, Stow, OH 44224|
|Time||10:30 am–11:30 am|
|Price||$5 for six classes with exercise punch card|
More About Stow Senior Center
The Stow Parks & Recreation Department organizes a variety of recreation and educational programs for senior adults 55 and older. The Stow Senior Center is the location of many programs & activities for the active senior adult. The facility is open Tuesdays & Thursdays 12:00pm-3:00pm and during scheduled programs. Senior adults are encouraged to contact the Stow Parks & Recreation Department for a listing of current programs. Most programs require advanced registration.
Other events here
- Senior cards and games Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:00 am–4:00 pm
- Chess group Monthly, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Senior fitness and seated yoga Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Health and Wellness Screenings Monthly, 11:30 am–1:00 pm
- Evening cards Monthly, 6:30 pm–9:30 pm
- Chess group Monthly, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm