There's several new businesses planning to open this fall in Stow and Patch wants to know, which one are you most excited about opening?
Read more about four new businesses opening its doors soon:
- : Owner Vincenzo Pezzaniti said he's planning on opening a wine tasting retail shop at 3984 Kent Rd. this fall. For more information .
- : The mega coffee chain expressed in a former bank building at 4249 Kent Rd. back in February. The store, with a drive-thru, is expected to open mid-August. .
- : The former at the 3200 block of Kent Road is trying to return to the source of regenerative energy thinking for a sustainable future, according to its website. Read the a previous .
- : Two doctors practicing in Cuyahoga Falls and Uniontown are interested in building a two-story medical facility close to the this fall. The plans approved by council include medical space and administrative offices. The 14,000-square-foot building would also include space for two more doctors. .
- : A Tallmadge and Stow woman are opening a chic bakery, decorated with crystal chandeliers, in the by the end of September. The bakery will offer single treats like cake pops from $2 to detailed wedding cakes that could cost up to $1,000. .