1. The meeting is scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m. at with the planning committee meeting.
2. Council will look to update its to be in sync with Ohio's recently passed law making possession or the sale of bath salts a felony.
3. Council will look to amend a contract with Arcadis U.S., Inc. Engineering Services for the .
4. Council is expected to authorize bids for the Mohican Road Extension storm improvement project.
5. The next meeting is scheduled for Aug. 11 at 7 p.m.
Can't make the meeting? Look for a roundup from the meeting Tuesday morning and stories throughout the week on Stow Patch.