For the first time in months there will be no properties from Stow up for sale at the Summit County Sheriff's Office weekly foreclosure auction on Friday.
Dozens of homes spanning from Akron to Mogadore and even Hudson are up for auction this Friday, but no Stow properties are on the list, according to the sheriff's office online database.
Though it won't last.
Several Stow properties are scheduled for the next weekly auction on Feb. 22. For more information on the forthcoming auctions, search the sheriff sales/results link on the Summit County Sheriff website.
For past properties that have gone to auction, click on the links below:
- 1 Foreclosed Stow Home Going to Sheriff's Auction Feb. 1
- 3 Foreclosed Stow Homes Going to Sheriff's Auction Jan. 18
- 3 Foreclosed Stow Homes Going to Sheriff's auction Jan. 11
- Newly Foreclosed Stow Home is A Fixer-Upper
- 3 Foreclosed Homes Going to Sheriff's Sale Jan. 4
- 2 Foreclosed Homes Going to Sheriff's Sale Dec. 21