Chase specializes in accepting savings and checking deposits, as well as mortgages and other loans. The bank's savings accounts range from passbook accounts to money markets and bonds.
For businesses, Chase offers many cash-management services that include bill paying, automatic clearinghouse items for collection of ills, and account reconciliation.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 8:30am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Investment banking
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 3
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service