Holy Family Parish and School is a church and Catholic school. The parish is under the direction of the Rev. Paul J. Rosing, the Rev. Edward T. Holland and deacons Philip P. Kamlowsky and Louis Dobos. Mass is held every day of the week, with reconciliation held on Saturdays. The school, which was founded in 1949, provides students in kindergarten through eighth grade a with an education that fosters Catholic values. In addition to offering students a curriculum that covers subjects such as mathematics, English, reading and the sciences, the school also offers athletic programs for all grade levels.
- Hours: Mass: Mon - Fri, 8am; Sat, 5pm; Sun, 7:30am, 9:30am and 11:30am. Class: Standard school hours are maintained every weekday. A call is recommended to inquire about after school and program activity hours.
- Number of students: 674
- Public/Private: Private
- Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 22:1
- Number of faculty: 31
- Denomination: Catholic
- Recreational facilities: Yes
- Grade levels: K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Uniforms: Yes