Old Carolina Barbecue is a Southern-style restaurant with numerous locations in Ohio, including one at the Stow Community Center. The restaurant has won “Best Barbecue” in the Akron-Canton FOX 8 Hot List three times and offers numerous menu selections, including chicken, sandwiches, sauces, beef, salad, sides, ribs and desserts. The restaurant offers five unique sauces for meals, including Original Gold, Screamin’ Beaver, Coastal Carolina, Piedmont No. 5 and the house classic. Some specialty items from the menu include pulled pork, chicken tenders, Brunswick stew, hickory-smoked ribs, Tar Heel Dogs, cole slaw, baked beans and macaroni and cheese.
Old Carolina Barbecue offers family meals, large group orders and catering services for all types of events, including business meetings and family events.
- Hours: Daily, 10:30am - 9:30pm
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: oldcarolina.com/menu.shtml
- Specialties: Chicken, meat, barbecue, sandwiches, sauces, beef, salad, sides, ribs, desserts
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Sandwiches, Southern
- Signature dishes: Pulled Pork, Chicken Tenders, Brunswick Stew, hickory smoked Ribs, Tar Heel Dogs, Brisket Sandwich, boneless chicken breast, hot apple sauce, cole slaw, bakes beans, macaroni and cheese, Turkey breast, vegetable pasta
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Original Barbecue Buffet - 2 Meat/2 Sides Served with buns or dinner rolls
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly
- Atmosphere: Fine dining