Stow Police officers responded to a call about loud music at 4513 Hudson Dr. Oct. 2 and when they arrived the person who opened the door to police ran back inside.
Once the resident ran back inside the apartment, police said they followed and found numerous items related to drug activity in plain view:
- Air-cooled reflector grow lamp
- Remote ballast for lights
- 1,000 watt metal halide grow lamp bulb
- 1,000 watt high pressure sodium plant grow bulb
- Digital pocket scale
- Glass four-chamber marijuana pipe
- Glass marijuana bong
- Metal clamps
- Marijuana in a Ball food jar
Photos and more information is not available while the case is still under investigation, according to police. Charges are pending.
In this situation, trafficking and possession of drugs are fifth-degree felonies, having drug paraphernalia is a minor misdemeanor, obstruction of official business is a second-degree misdemeanor and having criminal tools is a fith-degree felony.